- How do I secure my wedding date?
You must pay $50 deposit, this can be done on homepage of website with a credit card. Then you have to download
the event contract on homepage of website as well, this can be mailed in or faxed. (the $50 deposit applies to day of wedding services) Also, mail in the bridal contract as soon as possible even if you don't have all of the necessary information.
- What is the quickest way to reach Sarah Giovinetti?
You can reach Sarah by TEXT message at 609-636-1505 or email@example.com
- How much is bridal trial?
- Do you offer airbrush makeup?
Yes, because it lasts the longest.
- How long does it take to do a face?
Bridal appointments are 1/2 hour per person and the bride is 40 minutes. We like to be finished doing makeup by the time the photographer gets there.
- Do you offer on location services?
- How many people can you accomadate?
We can accomadate up to 20 people.
- Do you give discounts?
Yes, on bridal parties of 8 or more.
- How would you like to be paid?
Cash the day of services. Credit card or check must be prepaid a week before event.
- How do I get your information to my bridal party?
Email the entire bridal party a link to my website www.sarahgiovinetti.com, and instruct them to fill out
the virtual consulation on the homepage.